Leader Effectiveness Training (L.E.T.)
Leaders know that it takes more than technical ability and business savvy to be successful in todayís business environment. The ability to communicate and deal with arising conflicts effectively is equally if not more important.
LET is a three-day program that offers leaders the proven communication and conflict resolution skills that are the basis of effective work relationships.
LET teaches leaders Dr. Thomas Gordonís world-renowned model of human relationships. Participants learn both the basic philosophy underlying this model and, more importantly, use the Behavior Window to recognize when and how to use the skills to make it work.
The four basic relationship skills every leader needs are:
- The ability to establish and maintain open communication with team members and co-workers.
- The ability to listen with empathy so that others feel understood.
- The ability to express his/her feelings and concerns clearly and honestly without blame.
- The ability to resolve conflicts in such a way that no one loses.
How You and The Bank Will Benefit
- Less absenteeism and turnover because people enjoy coming to work more.
- Increased productivity because team members are more motivated and committed when they are encouraged to participate. (The Principle of Participation)
- Reduced stress because problems and conflicts are faced and solved instead of ignored, avoided or badly handled.
- Higher creativity, better decisions, more flexibility and resilience because people work in teams more effectively.
- Less time spend overcoming resistance, refereeing squabbles and overseeing people, freeing up time for thinking, planning and truly leading.